Friday, September 4, 2009

Ya Can't Change That, So Praise Him!

Have you ever known someone who has really been through a lot? Maybe you have been through a lot of things you just can't comprehend why they happened or figure out 'where things went wrong'. I know I certainly have. Then I think about Paul & all of the 'stuff' he went through. I think about others that I have known and cannot explain why they have gone through various trials. Why do bad things happen to good people? I really honestly cannot say, but this I can say with full confidence and certainty: in all things we are more than conquerors, through Him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, will be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. The only reason I have this confidence is because of His grace. Wow! the love of God which is in Christ Jesus my Lord! Nothing can separate me from His Love & you just can't change that, so I choose to Praise Him! His love can't be taken from you, why don't you just praise Him with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment