Saturday, September 5, 2009

He's Available Right Now, so Praise Him

I was sitting here wondering at the greatness of the Lord. This happened to come again as I just flipped the computer screen here to update my blog. I had just finished doing some 'daily things' & had turned on the computer & gone to my facebook site. I don't think about this alot, but realized I am in instant communication with anyone who is online at the same time. I am playing three games of scrabble with two of wife's sisters; playing two games of chess with both of my sons & still take time to yak with whoever else may be online at the same time. Well guess what, the Lord is "online" all the time, 24/7 (even in power failures or voltage spikes).
Consider this: The LORD is the highest, most powerful person in existence. He controls everything and is good in all He does. He conquers all enemies who dare to come against Him and at the same time is compassionate and caring towards all! Yet as high as He is in every conceivable way, He is still accessible to you & me at every nanosecond of the day or night. We can communicate with Him literally at any and all times we desire! This is really significant to me that I can communicate with Him whenever I need!! I don't even need an appointment! He's available to you, too. Let's Praise Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment