Friday, September 11, 2009

Praise Him During Tragedy

9/11 – When tragedy strikes any family or nation, I really don’t pretend to understand or know why. I do remember where I was & what I was doing when we were attacked on 9/11/01. Very little work was really done after the attack because everyone was in such shock. I do remember going outside to pray for the president; all the families; & the workers that were involved. Though presidents & administrations have changed, I still pray for them. I thank the Lord for His continued grace and blessings for America. Even though I cannot fully explain or understand why we were attacked, one thing I think about is the story of Job in the Bible - God is all good. He had nothing to do with the attack and everything to do with the deliverance. Besides praying for my country, this also causes me to pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Blessed be the Lord God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob! I will bless Him when I understand & I will bless Him even when I don’t understand. He is LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment