Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's Beyond Understanding

I have decided that I will always praise & worship the Lord. Even though there are things I know & understand about the Lord that cause me great joy and excitement, there seem to be other things I just don't understand. I have decided to focus on what is actually known since I can only understand the things of the spirit as He reveals them to me. I have found that if I try to figure out things in my own understanding that I don't know, it tends to 'pull me down' emotionally & who needs that! The Lord is always faithful in that He does show me through the Holy Spirit the things I have trouble understanding. Sometimes when this happens I feel kind of like Dr. Watson (in Sherlock Holmes) when Holmes tells him "everything is simple once it's explained." If everything I currently know about the LORD gives me reason to praise & magnify His wonderful Name, I refuse to let doubt come into my life because of the things He has not yet shown me. You see, God is good. He isn't hiding anything from me. He does not withhold any good thing from me. So as for me, I will praise Him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment