Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Endless Opportunities to Praise Him

It's been a nice morning so far & I am expecting many opportunities to praise the Lord today. Already my wife & I have had a nice breakfast. This was after sneaking a few extra minutes of sleep that she assured me was needed (& of course I agreed). Simple? Yes, but much better than when I was in college & wolfing down a bowl of cereal before rushing off to class. I also spent some time reflecting about yesterday & the conversation I had with the two men who wanted to speak about Jehovah. I began to praise Almighty Gos again as I realized that everything I need has been provided for in His Word, by Jesus, & through the daily guidance of the Holy Spirit. God is loving, merciful and completely righteous & just in all of His ways. He speaks to me clearly by His Word & I do not need any other publications to supplement the clear & complete instructions He has given. On top of this, I am not reliant upon some 'force' to help me out, but I am empowered & assisted every day by the person of the Holy Spirit. As I finish this entry this morning, I am completely confident & contented to continue to praise the the Lord & trust Him & His Word for everything today. Blessed be the Name of the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment