Thursday, September 24, 2009

Praise Him Because He's Worthy

One of the many, many reasons I praise the Lord is just because He is worthy of my praise. Sometimes because of His goodness, never ending mercy, loving kindness, or faithfulness, I will praise Him. Sometimes I get caught up in thinking of the times He has comforted me, spared my life or healed me of diseases and injuries. Sometimes I am overcome by the joy & love of the family He has provided for me in Sue, Ben, & Josh. Sometimes I think of the body of Christ & many Christian friends, teachers, and pastors I know. Quite honestly, the more I think about the Lord and what He has done for me, the more I praise Him! The more I learn about Him through His Word, the more excited I get because He is truly good and just in every way. On the other hand, if "I" never existed, He is still God. He is still worthy of all praise and honor. It doesn't revolve around me, but everything revolves around Him. I am not the center of everything, the Lord is. However, since "I" do exist & I have learned of Him, I would be a fool not to join all of creation in praising Him. Let's all praise the Lord together, He alone is God. He alone is worthy. Blessed be the Name of the Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment