Friday, September 18, 2009

Praising Him Today!

I have been doing some different things today and thought I would take a break to update "Zamar for life". Though I have been thinking about the Lord & thanking Him off and on this morning - no one knows what I'm thinking about, so I want one more time to put it in print. I praise the Lord with all of my heart, strength, mind, and soul. He alone is God and there is none beside Him. He is good and righteous in all of His ways. I also thank Him for sending Jesus. I thank Jesus for coming. I do believe that Jesus is Lord and that God has raised Him from the dead. Jesus is my substitute and has paid the ultimate price for my salvation. I thank the Holy Spirit for bringing the gospel to me and drawing me to the Lord God Almighty. Blessed be the Name of the Lord God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Blessed be the Lord God of Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment