Wednesday, September 9, 2009

He Did What I Could Not

This morning I was just reflecting on something really fantastic that has been true for sometime. This was true before I or my parents or grandparents were even born. My reflection then turned into a pondering of this very idea that God Who is the greatest person in all of existence, knows everything, has everything & can do anything at all decided that heaven just would not be the same without me. In essence He would rather die than to live forever without me in heaven. Now, that's awesome!! When you consider there was absolutely nothing at all that I could do to get to be with Him, He took the initiative upon Himself to come up with a plan that was so great that even His worse enemies could not understand it to thwart it. He put His plan into action & Jesus actually paid the ultimate price. Then at the correct time, the Holy Spirit revealed it to me & drew me so I could accept it. In essence, He planned, executed, & informed me of a solution for my problem even before I even knew there was a problem. At exactly the right time Christ died for me. I've accepted this & turned my life over to Him. I will live with Almighty God forever & ever. By the way, there is nothing the His enemies can do to take it away from me. Blessed be the Name of the Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment