Tuesday, September 29, 2009

An Oppurtunity to Speak Up For Jesus

Praise the Lord. What a morning it has been! This morning I was approached at my home by a couple of men who wanted to have a discussion. After their opening remarks about how bad things are and how wonderful living on this earth could be, I just asked them what they really wanted to talk about. Guess what? They wanted to talk about Jehovah & how great He is! They wanted to talk a little about Jesus and a few other things related to the Bible (their translation). One of the men told me he was trying to figure out what I believed. I told him I believe Jesus is Lord; that Jehovah had raised Him from the dead; & that He paid the ultimate price so I could be reconciled back to God. I told him I believed Jesus claimed to be God & that I believed that He was. After a while, the man indicated that we didn't agree on some major things since he thinks Jesus was created by God & the Holy Spirit was just a force. Now those are some major things! Anyway, since we agreed on what he called some minor things, he may want to speak with me again some time. At any rate, there will probably be another time when I get to proclaim the praise & wonder of Almighty God, Jesus, & the Holy Spirit to this man. So I want to encourage you to keep your eyes & ears open because someone with the potential to bother you may actually open the door for you to glorify God!! Blessed be the Name of the Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment