Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Another Day to Praise Him!

Well it's another great day to praise the Lord. No matter what happens today, it doesn't change the fact that He is still the King of kings & Lord of lords. It doesn't change the fact that Jesus died and rose from the dead to give me eternal life. It doesn't change the fact that the Holy Spirit brought people into my life who would share the gospel or that the Spirit is still with me every day to guide and support me. I am not one who ignores everything around me & lives in some sort of 'la-la-land', but you can't change the facts. The facts of who God is and what has done, is doing, & will continue to do in the future. Is everything going the way I want it? No, but He is still worthy of my praise. Have I reached all of my goals? No, but He is still worthy of my praise. Have I had better days? Yes, and He is still worthy of my praise. So join me today & lift your voice in praise to the only One who is truly worthy of all praise. Blessed be the Lord God Almighty, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob! Blessed be Jesus His son who has given us everything we need including eternal life! Blessed be the Spirit of the Living God who leads us into all truth and guides and protects us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment