Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Not Too Busy To Praise Him !

It's been a busy, busy day & I've been praising the Lord through it. I finally have a moment to sit down at the computer & update "Zamar for life". Since praising the Lord is something that is vocal (or heard), it occurs to me that when we praise the Lord & honor Him in our hearts, that others may not know it at all since they cannot see into our hearts or read our minds. As a matter of fact, no one can read our minds or really know what is deep in our hearts except the Lord Himself. Even Satan cannot read our minds & he has absolutely no way of knowing what we are thinking about unless we open our mouths & let him know. Well, as for me, I want everyone to know that I am thinking about the tremendous greatness of the Lord - so I have this blog and also speak out His praises.
So join me in praising the Lord.
He made a way where there was no way. He paid a price that I could not pay. He changed me in the very areas that I could not change. He gave me hope & love when I had none. He gave me new life when I didn't deserve anything at all. He has completely changed me and still continues to work on me to change me into the very exact image of Jesus Himself. Wow!! What great & awesome God!! Blessed be His Name forever & ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment