Monday, September 14, 2009

Another Week to Praise Him Together

I'm am really excited about praising the Lord! It's only Monday morning and this week has already started with great times yesterday praising the Lord - in morning I had a great time meeting with some of my brothers & sisters in corporate worship. Then yesterday evening I was with a smaller group at a friend's house as we shared together, prayed, had a meal, learned more about each other & had a great time of fellowship! Already planned for this week is a time of growth & learning on Wednesday night as I will be learning more about refining and setting goals. I used to be more of a 'lone ranger' in my earlier Christian life, but have since learned that living a life for Christ is much, much better when enjoyed with my brothers & sisters in Christ. The scripture about "not forsaking the assembly of yourselves together" is really true in every aspect I can see. I used to believe that scripture just because God had said it in the Word (and this is enough), but now somehow it seems to have 'come alive' in a new way that I had never seen or even felt before. And to think that I will be spending all of eternity with my brothers & sisters as we praise & magnify the Lord! Blessed be the Name of the LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment