Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Thank You Lord

I was contemplating this morning on the greatness of God. He came up with a plan to reconcile me back to Himself. His plan was so good and strategically sound that His enemies couldn't see it until it was to late for them to do anything. Jesus actually followed His Father's wishes to the execute the plan at a cost that I will probably never understand or know. Then the Holy Spirit made sure that I knew about the free offer of God's grace by bringing people into my life to show me the love of God.
The Lord God Almighty has literally done everything!

I gladly & wholeheartedly believe that JESUS is LORD and confess with my mouth that God has raised Him from the dead!! I even put this into writing for everyone to see & know of God's greatness and His overwhelming loving kindness. I truly hope to one day see you in heaven as we praise His Name forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment