Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Still Praising the Lord

What a great day to praise the Lord. Maybe everything hasn't gone your way today, but the Lord is still for you. Maybe you don't feel like you want to praise the Lord because His enemy has be bugging you & you feel like you just can't shake him off, but the Lord's enemies are all still defeated. Maybe you feel like you can't find the Lord today, but He's not lost & He's even closer to you than your very own feelings. I've felt these ways before but it has never stopped the LORD from being faithful to me. As a matter of fact, He has loved & cared for me before I even knew that I needed Him. He had sought me out & had drawn me back to Himself even before I knew I was lost & needed Him. He has always been faithful & moved by compassion for me even when I was 'fickle' at best. Once again I am convinced that it is because of His character, goodness & mercy that I will continue to praise Him. Blessed be the Name of the Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment