Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Because of Who He Is

Blessed be the Name of the Lord. He has been watching over me & protecting me today. His thoughts toward me have been full of compassion. He loves me & has been directing me in what I have done. He has made me aware of His presence although nothing unusual has happened. He has been with me as I have been reading His Word & made that Word truly alive for me. He has brought to my memory other times He has spared my life & protected me in the past. I've had cause to remember His extreme provision & mercy in my life over many years. As a mater of fact, all of my memories of His interactions with me have been good & uplifting. Blessed be His wonderful Name!! I have no reason to think He will ever change & I believe that I will always be in His love & care. And all of this is not because of who I am or what I have one or may ever do; it is all because of who He is. Blessed be the Lord God Almighty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment