Friday, October 2, 2009

Birthday Blessings From Above

Well, today is another great day for me to praise the Lord. I really magnify His Name today because of His provision that my son is going to be with me forever in Heaven. Today is Josh's birthday & we will be celebrating. Although I & my wife are responsible for bringing him into this world as an expression of our love, he was still born a sinner like everyone else because of man's fallen nature demonstrated through Adam's rebellion against God. However, because of Josh's acceptance of our Heavenly Father's gracious gift of eternal life through His Son, Jesus, Josh will now live forever in communion with Almighty God, too. It is such a joy for me to know that because of God's remarkable plan that not only will I live with in communion with Him forever, but so will Josh, his brother, Ben, and my wonderful (better than I desire) wife Susan be in the presence of our loving Heavenly Father forever & ever. It is my prayer that you, too, will know the joy of your entire family living in God's presence forever. This is certainly His will & pleasure to do for us all. Blessed be the Name of the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment