Monday, October 5, 2009

Just Remembering

What another great day to praise the Lord! It's amazing the things that remind me of the Lord & His greatness during the day. I was thinking about this as I was substitute teaching in a carpentry class at the high school today. As I reflected back over my school years & remembered the shop classes I had taken (wood, metal, etc) I can actually recall different jobs I had worked because of the knowledge obtained while in those shop classes. Although I do not work professionally as a carpenter or mason, there were times when the Lord actually provided work for me in the past. Then I thought about Joseph & how he provided for his family and probably also taught Jesus the skill of carpentry. Overall, it was a good day because of this (even though it was kind of nasty outside). I am reminded again & again by small things how great God is & how much He really loves & cares for us in ways that may seem insignificant at the times we are going through them. May His Name be praised forever & may He case you to see something today that causes you to appreciate, love & praise Him in a new way you never have before. Praise the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment