Saturday, October 3, 2009

Praise Him For His Forgiveness

One of the things I really thank & bless the LORD for is His forgiveness. It's amazing to me how His plan is so great & all encompassing that He has prepared a way for me to be right with Him even after I sin. He has said that if I confess my sin He is faithful & just to forgive my sin & cleanse me from all unrighteousness. One time I heard an older wise man say, "God didn't find out about your sin when you confessed it to Him because he knows everything. When you confessed your sin, that's when you took care of it." This is so true & it's wonderfully amazing! When I sin, I go to my Heavenly Father & take care of the problem. When you think about it, my sin is no longer any of Satan's business because he is no longer the lord of my life (after all, he tries to get me to give up altogether). Jesus is the Lord of my life, so He deals with any sin. When I go to Him & confess what I have done realizing all of my sin(s) were put on Him, ask for forgiveness & believe His Word, my sin is taken care of & I can truly enjoy His presence.
Blessed be the Name of the Lord Who has saved me to the uttermost!!

No comments:

Post a Comment