Sunday, October 18, 2009

Seated with Christ

I thank the Lord today because He has been with me all day. Today hasn't gone even close to the way I had it planned. On days like today, I used to say I was 'under the weather', but some of my friends would ask me what I was doing there since I'm supposed to be seated with Christ in the heavenlies. Being seated with Christ is something I cannot deny, because I am in Christ. So even though I feel like I'm 'under the weather', I'm not really there - it just looks that way. My physical symptoms will change & my head will stop hurting eventually, but even right now I am still in Christ & all of may hope is in Him. I am still praising Him for everything He has done for me. Regardless of how I feel or where I may be or not be, I still praise Him. Blessed be the Name of the Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment