Saturday, October 10, 2009

Choosing His News

I praise the Lord because the time of His return is getting so much closer. He could return before I finish this blog update. As I look at what is being reported as going on in the world; what our leaders & other world leaders are reported as doing, it just makes me lift up my eyes to the sky. I used to get discouraged when I watched the news or read the newspaper. It used to bother me when I would receive different stories from friends on my facebook causing me to notice how far things have gone. But then I realized once again that the Lord is still really in control. He has foreseen all of these things happening & has told us in His word that they would happen. But He doesn't stop there because he has provided a way of deliverance for evryone who cares to receive it. So when I have to make a choice between focusing on "the news" or focusing on what He has provided, it's really a 'no-brainer' for me. I choose Him, His word, His way, & His presence.
By the way, He'll be back soon.
Blessed be the Name of the Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment