Monday, October 12, 2009

Praise Him for His Desires

Praise the Lord! I am so grateful that the Holy Spirit is with me day by day to guide & comfort me in everything that I go through. He reminds me of the things that Jesus has said in the gospels & clarifies the teachings of the Lord. He illuminates the very desires & wishes of Almighty God that are expressed in His Word so I can clearly see what they are. He empowers me to desire to do the very things (God's desires) expressed in God's Word & these very things set me free in every area of my life. I find that as I study, meditate, & agree with God's thoughts & desires that He has expressed so clearly, that those desires actually become mine, too. Though I was once alienated & estranged from God without hope, He has drawn me to Himself with cords of compassion & stays with me & lives through me each day. Blessed be the Name of the Lord! May His desires continue to be done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment