Thursday, October 15, 2009

He Is Love, Bless His Name !

I'm praising the Lord again today. He is still the same & His attitude toward me has not changed. He is still loving me & watching over me. One time I tried to figure out when the Lord actually started loving me. I thought about different things I've done, as well as the things I've been through. I thought about different situations & circumstances I had survived when I surely should have died. I thought about His planning who parents would be to give me the exact genetic makeup that I have. I thought about the many, many different families I lived with who have contributed to my upbringing. I wondered about all the people who must have prayed for me & cared about me. I thought about the individuals the Lord brought across my path & into my life that not only said they cared for me, but actually showed me by their actions & even sacrifices what the very love of Jesus looked like. I came to the conclusion that God has always loved me & has always planned for my well being & my good. He is such a gracious God & He loves me because He actually is love. He has always been love & will never cease to be so. It has nothing at all to do with me & has absolutely everything to do with Himself. So once again I just must say -- Blessed be the awesome & most wonderful Name of the Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment