Saturday, October 17, 2009

Praising Him For Prayer

Blessed be the Name of the Lord! I was just thinking today about what a tremendous blessing it is to be able to communicate with Almighty God. He speaks to me through His Word & I know that His Word is supernatural & has within itself the power that makes it come to pass. Not only do I have the privilege of knowing what His thoughts, wishes and desires are, but because He has opened the way for me, I also have the joy of being able to speak with Him & be in His presence at any time. I have an open invitation from Him & can go into His presence whenever I need to interact or communicate with Him. I have the privilege of learning His ways & cooperating with Him to bring His desires to pass. It is so awesome that Almighty God wants to interact & spend time with me. Blessed be the Name of the Lord Who has taken the initiative, made a way, & actively pursues me to be able to communicate with Him on a continuing basis!!

No comments:

Post a Comment