Sunday, October 4, 2009

Praising Him Together!

What a great time was had today praising the Lord together! I love getting together with my brothers & sisters to praise the wonderful Name of the LORD! At one time in my life I used 'to go to church' just because I had to (especially on Sundays), then I learned that everyone who has accepted Jesus for Who He is and what He has done are really "the church."
-- Think of it, the Lord's church is not any building, it's people.
-- Jesus didn't die for buildings, He died for people!
-- God doesn't make buildings 'new creations', He makes people new creations.
-- He isn't calling buildings unto Himself, He is calling every person unto Himself.
So on mornings like today, when the church assembles together, we can all enjoy His presence, be changed, & magnify Him for Who He really is. Blessed be the Name of the Lord. And besides the group of people that I gathered together with, there were many, many other gatherings all over the planet just to lift up His glorious Name!
I am reminded again & again that it's not about me, but it's all about Him!!
Blessed be the Lord God Almighty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment