Thursday, August 27, 2009

Someone Is Praying For You

I praise the Lord every day for His caring, provision and His prompting others to pray for me. You never know who is praying for you. This is clear to me in two examples from my own life. One time when I was in college I received a letter from a family I stayed with while I was growing up. I was told that their youngest son prayed for me by name every night before he goes to bed and he was only a baby when I lived with the family. I also found out recently that someone that I had worked with in the late 70s who wasn't even a Christian at the time we worked together had later become a Christian, was now a minister and had been praying for me for several years. That's amazing to me - one person was a baby and the other wasn't a believer at time I was with them and things changed to the point they were sensitive to Good's leading to pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment