Friday, August 28, 2009

Praise Him for Who He Is

I praise the Lord everyday that He is Who He is. Sometimes I can get wrapped up in the things He has done for me and through me. I think about the times He had provided for me and protected me. I think about the times He has healed me and how He keeps me. I think about the fact that He sent His Son to die for me so I was able to be a new creation & transferred from the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of light. Everything that I know about Him causes me to trust Him for what I don't understand, see, or know. But the bottom line is I really praise Him for Who He is. Even if He never provided anything for me, He would still be Almighty God, the covenant keeping God of Abraham, Isaac, & Jacob!! So praise be to the LORD God of Israel forever & ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment