Thursday, June 14, 2012

Psalm 3

A Psalm of David when he fled from Absalom his son. LORD, how they have increased who trouble me! ​​Many are they who rise up against me. ​​Many are they who say of me, ​​“There is no help for him in God.” Selah ​ ​​But You, O LORD, are a shield for me, ​​My glory and the One who lifts up my head. ​​I cried to the LORD with my voice, ​​And He heard me from His holy hill. Selah ​ ​​I lay down and slept; ​​I awoke, for the LORD sustained me. ​​I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people ​​Who have set themselves against me all around. ​ ​​Arise, O LORD; ​​Save me, O my God! ​​For You have struck all my enemies on the cheekbone; ​​You have broken the teeth of the ungodly. ​​Salvation belongs to the LORD. ​​Your blessing is upon Your people. Selah Psalm 3:1-8 (NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment